Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Learn and Serve Nov. 17th
This week was a very sad week for Lew - Port High School, Jonathan Miller, a Senior was in a fatal car accident on Sunday Nov. 16th. he struck a tree and was pronounced dead on the scene. I received the call from Nicole, the teacher that i am with. She told me what happened, and said that i shouldn't come to learn and serve this week. I understand that this is very dark and depressing time for the school and the student body; but someday I'll be a teacher with my own classroom and regrettably this is a reality and might happen to one of my students. I would like to know on how to deal with that, since there's no class on how to handel student death's. I am truly sorry for his families loss and I will keep Jonathan in my prayers and hope that you can do the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment